Propel the low code revolution.
You will have a leading role in improving our interface to make it easier and more intuitive.
At Kaholo, we’re on a mission to make IT automation easier, faster and better. No matter what technical level a user may be, we enable all team members to automate their most pressing workflows. We’ve built a powerful low-code platform that enables developers to create automation pipelines in days rather than weeks. Being a low-code SaaS product, design is crucial to our success.
What we’re looking for:
- Highly experienced designing technical SaaS products
- Ability to transform complex tasks and workflows into easy to use interfaces
- Pay attention to details
- Deeply understand and care about our users’ success
Note: You must submit an online portfolio in order to be considered. Please include relevant examples.
- Learn about our use cases: IT Automation, Cloud Infrastructure Automation, and CI/CD
- Learn how to use our product well enough to make informed design decisions
- Research competitor interfaces
- Create wireframes as needed
- Design multiple options for critical components and flows
- Create development-ready UI deliverables (pixel-perfect, all states, well organized)
- Independently explore edge cases for consideration in designs
- Improve our overall visual system
- Conduct user testing
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must