Visual UI Designer
Send resume and portfolio links to Greg:
We are Cercacor, a health and wellness innovator based in Irvine, California. We strive to empower others by providing valuable and personalized insight into their health and bodies – allowing more people to understand themselves better than ever before. With over 127 issued and 48 pending patents to our name, our proven technologies are used by leading hospitals around the world, licensed under the name Masimo Rainbow SET (Signal Extraction Technology).
Discover your true potential with Cercacor.
Send resume and portfolio links to:
We are seeking a Visual Designer to contribute to the creation of incredible user interface experiences. You will be responsible for creating industry leading and trend setting clean and beautiful graphics for digital experiences on mobile platforms, the web and sometimes print.
You will work with user researchers and interaction designers to develop intuitive and engaging experiences. You will spend the majority of your time creating and following a design language at every touch point with the user. You must be an extremely detail oriented and collaborative individual. You must also be positive, passionate and compassionate to ensure that requirements are turned into user delights.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create visual designs for iOS, Android, and web interfaces
· Work daily in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, or After Effects to support asset creation and clean hand off to developers.
· Develop and implement design practices to ensure a high standard of pixel perfect and repeatable experience across multiple platforms occurs
· Develop iconography that is intuitive and considerate of multiple view points and cultural backgrounds
· Support and work closely with interaction designers, UX researchers and software developers
· Lead and champion good design practices for source files, flowchart, and assets
· Maintain awareness of and document and report on industry trends and or platform specific requirements
· Must develop and deliver products and services that are clean and seamless as well as make users say “wow” when necessary
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
· Bachelors Degree in Visual Design, user interface design, graphic design, web design or other related field
· 2+ years of experience in visual design for mobile and web interfaces
· Highly proficient in typography, art and color theory
· Highly proficient with Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and other adobe products
· Proven success working on commercially available consumer digital products or services
· Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to cleanly organize and document design process and highly organized with file management
· Understanding of best practices including accessibility standards and human factor standards
· Ability to work independently, while escalating issues as necessary
· When applying for this position, please include your resume as well as a portfolio (3mb or less) or a URL link explaining what parts of the project you worked on.
· Trend setting eye and capability to generate exceptional user interfaces.
· Willing to generate original work and not just copy past from existing clip art.
· Experience working in a regulated environment and willingness to work through difficult requirements to find safe and effective solutions for users.
Physical requirements/Work Environment:
This position is located in Irvine, CA.
This position primarily works in an office. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. This position requires sitting for long periods of time in front of a computer display or other digital devices. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May require standing for extended periods when facilitating meetings, walking in the facilities. Some travel may be required so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
Send resume and portfolio links to:
No agencies or recruiters please.