Visual Communications Designer
Visual Communications Designer
To be the World's Most Loved Children's Brand, we need the best people to join our team! Radio Flyer holds a special place in people's hearts. Radio Flyer transports people to a happy time, to the best parts of childhood, a time when anything was possible. For over 100 years, our company has produced innovative toys that inspire active play, bring smiles, and create warm memories that last a lifetime. Beyond our classic Little Red Wagon, Radio Flyer invents and designs some of the most recognizable tricycles, ride-on, scooters and battery-operated vehicles in the industry.
Radio Flyer has consistently been recognized as a top workplace and received numerous awards such as, Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Entrepreneur and CultureIQ’s Top Company Culture, Wall Street Journal’s Top Small Workplaces, the Daily Herald’s Best Places to Work in Illinois, and Crain’s Best Places to Work. Radio Flyer is a recognized leader in the toy industry, headquartered in Chicago and led by Robert Pasin, grandson of the company founder.
We are committed to a culture that embraces feedback, collaboration, and innovation to achieve great results and drive business growth. At Radio Flyer we live by the Little Red Rule, “Every time we touch people’s lives, they will feel FUNomenal!”
The Visual Communications Designer position will play a key role in the continued growth and success of the company. Working with the Marketing Communications team your specific responsibilities will include:
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design and release packaging artwork within brand guidelines for Radio Flyer products
- Design visuals for digital promotion of the Radio Flyer brand, including social media
- Design UI/UX for Radio Flyer ecommerce sites
- Art direct at product photo shoots & assist at product video shoots
- Design materials for internal customers, including company meetings and events
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or Visual Communications
- 3-5 years experience in Visual Communications or Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD and HTML/CSS. Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere is a plus.
- Creative and results oriented; needs a strong ability to prioritize objectives, meet aggressive timelines and manage multiple projects at once
- Self-motivated, proactive and capable of working both independently and collaboratively
- Capacity to understand graphic trends, recommend design direction and update designs based on feedback
Above all, the individual must commit to our values:
FUNatical Customer Service
Live with Integrity
Yes I Can
Excellence in Everything
Responsible for Success
We are looking for people who live our values and support our vision and mission!
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
We are committed to providing a safe working environment for all employees. As part of our commitment to health and safety, COVID-19 vaccines are required for current employees, as well as all newly hired employees. Radio Flyer will consider accommodations for disability and religious based reasons as required by law.
Please apply online at www.radioflyer.com/careers