About the job
We're looking for a graphic designer to create fun visual assets for multiple initiatives and teams across TryHackMe. These initiatives can range from social media and landing page artwork, to blog images, PR visual content and illustrations for our courses.
This exciting role gives you the flexibility to create effective designs to enhance and promote our game-changing platform. Your work will help TryHackMe become a iconic brand, and contribute to giving hundreds of thousands of people an unforgettable learning experience.
TryHackMe is a gamified online platform that makes learning cyber security fun and accessible. The platform has over 400 lessons and teaches users the required skills to get a job in cyber through hands-on labs and exercises; we have over 600k registered users, work with over 100 organisations and are growing really fast.
- Develop high-quality digital artwork and illustrations for training courses, social media posts and landing pages.
- Design assets for presentations, brochures and emails that aligns to our brand style.
- Work with and support teams across the company by creating digital content for various initiatives.
- Identify current digital trends in tech and suggest new ideas that help build TryHackMe's brand
- At least 2 year of experience in graphic design
- A passion for branding and a collaborative spirit
- A portfolio of inspiring creative work showcasing your graphic design skills
- Experience with industry design software such as Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Our Hiring Process
- Stage 1: Send us your CV
- Stage 2: Quick chat to learn more about you (and vice versa)
- Stage 3: Take home design task
- Stage 4: Task review
- Stage 5: Hear back from us
To apply, please send us your CV to jobs [at] tryhackme [dot] com with a link to your portfolio and the subject line "Graphic Designer".
🕒 Flexi Time
Choose when to start, finish and take breaks in your workday.
🧡 Health Insurance
Get health insurance if you're in a country that doesn't have public health care.
🏗️ 10% Project
Devote 10% of your time developing anything you want, providing it benefits TryHackMe in some way.
🚣 Fully Remote
In a fully digital world, there is nothing stopping you from working anywhere you want.
💸 401k / Pension
TryHackMe makes it easy to save money for retirement.
⛱️ Company Retreat
We're planning to have an annual company retreat (post-covid), fully paid for by us!
💪 Personal Development
Everyone gets a minimum annual training budget of £2,500. Use this for online courses, to acquire certifications, and more.
You'll receive a dedicated work laptop, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
💰 Competitive Salary
£25,000 to £40,000 (experience dependent)