Founding Product Designer
Please email email@example.com if interested. Please only contact if you are in the US and are open to a full-time role
The digital wallet as it exists today is a simple mapping of a physical wallet to a digital context; We want to rethink the consumer wallet , by building assistive products that optimize spend, maximize saving and ultimately help consumers achieve their financial goals.
We are a venture backed company with funding from many tier 1 venture capital funds, including Patron, SciFi VC, QED Investors, SV Angel, Precursor VC and a number of top fintech/consumer angels.
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and we are a remote-first company (US only).
We are a product obsessed team with two ex-Google PM founders and a strong founding engineering team that believes that user experience is the most important part of building a great consumer company.
We are seeking our first Product Designer. The ideal candidate has a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products and will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer. . You have a breadth of product experience of conceptual designs, 0-1, and scale to growth with the passion and drive to improve consumer finance. You’re naturally curious about consumers' relationship with payments and money by seeking insights and data that can drive better outcomes for our users. You’re opinionated about product direction down to the pixels and words, and are relentless about improving the experience.
You will be the first design partner on our small team of Engineers + Product Managers. As we scale; the ideal candidate would help us build out our design and user research functions at Kudos.
- Drive and lead the vision for our consumer experiences for Kudos.
- Support with prioritization of short term to long term results-oriented work that drives impact for our customers through high quality and successful execution.
- Partner closely with our small and nimble product and engineering team to build and iterate on our user experience and to continuously delight our consumers.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- 5+ years of product design experience, ideally in a consumer technology company.
- Strong eye for consumer executional craft with an obsession of design details with knowing how to make trade offs to get in market to learn
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- A demonstrated portfolio of you/your team working cross-functionally, thinking strategically across the experience and shipping successful in-app/web experiences in a fast-paced environment.