Newegg is hiring a Senior Web Designer in Industry, CA. This person will be critical in translating brand identity and play a key role in supporting digital marketing initiatives through creating web pages, landing pages, and email campaigns that address strategic needs for ecommerce.
Qualified candidates, please apply or email Danielle Ahn at Danielle.D.Ahn@newegg.com
All Neweggers are currently 100% on site.
- Develop rich landing pages and websites through WordPress or other CMS
- Create wireframes, mockups, animations, prototypes of webpages.
- Conceptualize and design print and digital assets that support marketing initiatives across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to ensure designs produced align with brand and project requirements, while also meeting usability and website standards.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively and understand all aspects of assigned projects and campaigns while meeting their respective deadlines.
- Ability to identify and correct cross-browser compatibility issues within your code.
Who You Are
- You are a specialist in website design and understand the nuances that contribute to a great interactive experience
- You have at least four years of experience as a web designer with a strong portfolio that showcases your best work
- You conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and efficiency to complex problems
- You display a sensitivity for user-system interaction
- You are up-to-date with industry-standard web technologies and how they influence your craft
- Possess the ability to express ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Bachelor’s degree in Design and Marketing, Communications or Advertising
- Experience with WordPress, themes, plugins and layouts or other CMS Platforms