Graphics Designer/Marketing Assistant
Graphics Designer/Marketing Assistant - FULL TIME
glamaCo Beauty Trade Superstore is Queensland owned and operated. We are proud to be known for exceptional customer service, constant innovation and excellence in all we do.
Our business is growing. As a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Graphic Designer/Marketing Assistant to join our highly motivated and friendly team at our headquarters located at Arana Hills.
Reporting to and working closely with the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for the design and brand consistency as well as glamaCo marketing. You will also be responsible for using a large format print press to print promotional material for all stores.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Designing EDMs in Photoshop then building in Mailchimp
- Photography of items and content aggregation
- Basic HTML coding to update website
- Designing for print & instore merchandising
- Designing digital assets for website and online marketing
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
- A LOVE OF ALL THINGS DESIGN
- Have experience and great proficiency with the Adobe suite of programs, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Bridge on PC platforms
- Perform well under pressure or with impending deadlines
- Be able to be given a brief for a project and take the initiative to see it through to completion
- Have an interest in the hair and beauty industry
- Possesses sound literacy and numeracy skills
- Be bright and bubbly
- Has a great attitude
- Is honest and reliable
- Excellent communication skills and plenty of confidence
- Great attention to detail
- A "Can Do" friendly attitude
- Willingness to work as part of the broader team
If this sounds like you, apply now.
If employed, glamaCo remunerates in accordance with the relevant award.
All Interviews are conducted by our hiring team members at our glamaCo HQ/Arana Hills located at 307 Dawson Parade, Arana Hills, QLD, 4054 (click here for a map).
Interviews are no longer than 60 minutes, are conducted within glamaCo HQ and consist of several tests to assess suitability for employment.