UI / UX Designer
Shopping is fun, shopping with friends is more fun, shopping with friends together on an app is… wait is that possible? WDYT is rethinking the shopping experience and making it live, social and interactive. Why shop alone when you can reach out to your friends to start your haul? Have your followers give you instant feedback on what looks cool and what looks eww. We're passionate about supercharging the shopping experience. Help us build the future and bring your design skills aboard! We're looking for a talented UI/UX designer who can help extend our mobile offering and take it to the next level. We are a well funded, remote-first startup with an ambitious team of developers, designers and product thinkers.
- Create and deliver compelling and intuitive mobile application designs
- Work seamlessly with our engineers to define UI/UX requirements that are consistent throughout the system.
- Deliver user flows, prototypes, mock-ups, marketing material, etc.
- Be able to dissect complicated usability scenarios into simplistic flows that clearly guide the user through the experience.
Who You Are
- A lover of simplified user focused designs.
- A superb communicator and someone who enjoys collaborating on iterative designs.
- A person who enjoys working on dynamic products at a fast paced startup.
- Someone with a passion for the online shopping sector.
- 2 or more years of creating engaging mobile UX/UI experiences (iOS and/or Android).
- An active portfolio showcasing your design and process.
- Expert Figma experience.
- Track record of key contributions to successful mobile products.
- Experience working with other designers, engineers and product management.
- Previous experience with shopping applications a plus