We're looking to bring on a new lead UI/UX designer for our consumer-facing web applications for music artists. The position will add to and improve upon MAX’s SET suite of tools that allow artists to sell digital experiences including interactive livestreams, real-time meet & greets, and video messages to fans. This position is remote and will be working a team across the US and Colombia.
A bit about the business: MAX (https://musicaudienceexchange.com) pairs emerging music artists with brands (such as Ford, Dr Pepper, and Michelob) for marketing campaigns and is creating a new avenue for independent artists to get their music heard. Over the past year we've built out a consumer-facing suite of tools that allow artists to sell digital experiences and growth their fan bases. We've had a wide range of music artists leverage the platform including best-selling and Grammy award-winning artists (like Lecrae, Clint Black, and Gina Chavez). This role will help head up building out the user interfaces and user experiences of these tools.
- Lead the effort to create the user interfaces for products across the MAX and SET suite.
- Work cooperatively across at the product and engineering team to ideate and consider various implementations of features
- Maintain the Sketch (or similar) design library
- 5+ years of experience in developing user interfaces
- A passion for music and design
- Strong grasp of design concepts and be able to create interfaces that speak to both a consumer-focused and B2B audience
- Organization skills to manage the workflow from conceptualization to prototype to versioning of final designs
- Ability to collaborate with others and work cross-functionally
- Strong aesthetic sensibilities
- Exhibit skills in the following areas: research, conceptual ability, interactive behavior, visual design, teamwork
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD & Illustrator
Portfolio is required for application.