Senior Product Designer
Senior Product Designer
Founded in April 2018, we are reimagining how people move for work by bringing together seamless technology, transparency and unrivalled service. We believe in freeing talent from borders, so we’re building a centralised platform for a decentralised world. A world where companies can hire from everywhere — and people can work and live where they want to.
With us, no day is like the other and there is always something going on! We are an energetic mix of nationalities who have lived in over 15 countries, and speak 10 languages. We love what we do and enjoy working together in a focused and fun environment. You’ll get a great opportunity to learn and grow - we are moving fast and offer various options to take on exciting responsibilities. Our office is in the heart of Hamburg, but we are flexible with where you choose to work from.
As our new Product-Localito...
You’ll be part of a small, high impact Product team and play a pivotal role in shaping our platform, as we expand our presence across Europe. With big ambitions and lots of room to grow professionally, we’re looking for self-starters and teammates that are going to take advantage of this amazing opportunity. Your core responsibilities will be to define and contribute to the UX and UI of our global mobility platform, ensuring we delight our customers and deliver a seamless experience.
What you’ll do
- Lead the creation of high-fidelity UX/UI design for our product
- Contribute to the UX vision and strategy for our platform
- Evolve and maintain our design system
- Plan and conduct design validation
- Seek to understand our customers’ needs and pain points
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments
- Innovate and bring cutting-edge design to the global mobility sector
Who you are
- +4 years of experience as a web product designer
- Strong in your UX fundamentals and keep up to date with design trends
- Experienced in building and scaling product design systems and style guides
- Comfortable with development concepts and interactive design
- Proactive collaborator and communicator with a bias for action
- Looking for a fast-paced environment with a high degree of autonomy
- Master of industry design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Principle, etc.
- Fluent in English
- Bonus: Have some experience with team leadership and coaching
- Choose between working remotely in Europe or joining one of our offices (in Hamburg, Porto & Berlin)
- Great team events
- Competitive salary & stock options
- Internationally diverse team & >50% female leadership
- Holidays & parental leave
- Language classes & training budget
- Health insurance based on the German standard