Founding Product Designer
What if you had the chance to work on something revolutionary? Something that makes the customers so much happier. That's what we're doing at DigitalBrain — we're helping reshape how knowledge workers do their job. DigitalBrain helps enterprise teams unify their workspace so they no longer have to go through different systems and places to do their work. We're a young immigrant entrepreneur team that's backed by some of the best investors in Silicon Valley like Y Combinator, Moxxie Ventures, Caffeinated Capital, Unshackled Ventures, the founders of Notion, Rappi, Twitch, Pagerduty, Product Hunt, Mercury, and many more. We're looking for people who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and shape the roadmap for Digital Brain.
Here's a Techcrunch piece on us!
Why this role?
- Accelerate your learnings as a builder: our team survived off of hackathon prize money for the initial phases of the company. We've hacked and built products in less than 24 hours, moving fast while accelerating our learning.
- We have paying customers: we currently have large customers who are using the product everyday but it is still the early days in that journey.
- Tackle the interesting problems: Our team is small, and everyone wears multiple hats. Jump from design, product, marketing, and sales — participating from inception to implementation.
Who we're looking for
- A product-focused designer who truly wants to create delightful experiences.
- Someone who cares for every detail.
- Someone who wants to help shape the culture of the company and customer interactions.
Kesava and Dima met through their love for hackathons. Kesava is from the Southern part of India. Dima is from a small town in Russia, very close to Ukraine. Kesava holds Rubik's Cube world records and Dima speaks over a dozen languages. As young immigrant entrepreneurs, they've seen it all: running out of money, navigating Silicon Valley, building product, sales and on the path to living the American Dream.
Our full founding story is in this Twitter thread.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation. Our salary bands and equity are transparent and based on experience.
- Benefits including unlimited paid time off, healthcare reimbursement, IT budget, 4 months parental leave.