Rockbot is the first platform to seamlessly combine TV, Music, and Digital Signage into one simple interface enabling businesses of all sizes to easily control their guest experience. Millions of people experience Rockbot products each day — we power in-location media for the nations biggest brands & the best local spots in town. Rockbot is backed by Google, Universal Music, and Dan Gilbert.
Our product team is a small, tight group in which everyone has a massive contribution to the success of our company. We’re starting to grow quickly and are looking for a product designer with a strong grasp of process, a natural collaborator, and a solid understanding of design fundamentals.
What you’ll do
- Lead projects through an iterative and collaborative design process to launch key new features and improve existing functionality.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers throughout discovery and development processes, ready to adapt with feedback.
- Identify process improvements that lead to better team communication and efficiency.
- Follow established design systems and guidelines to ensure a consistent brand experience that is efficient to maintain.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ year of experience designing for web, mobile, or other digital experiences.
- An iterative process rooted in clear problem definition.
- Solid fundamentals in design research, information architecture, testing, and visual design.
- Passionate about design with a genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow.
- Clear and proactive communication.
- Convenient HQ location steps from 12th Street BART in Downtown Oakland.
- Competitive salary + stock options.
- Full health, vision and dental coverage.
- Flexible time off policy.
- Flexible remote work policy.
- Healthy work / life balance is encouraged.