Senior Product Designer (Remote)
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our remote product team.
What you might work on:
Web and mobile tools, platforms, systems, and apps. Used and loved by millions of users, worldwide. At X-Team, we work with innovative brands like Riot Games, Fox, Coinbase, Google, Twitter, and more.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be able to collaborate but work independently with little to no oversight
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on systems and product features across web and mobile platforms
- Define, craft, and evolve designs within visual systems
- Communicate and present design concepts, insights, and outcomes to stakeholders
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers to create digital solutions that meet both user and business needs
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback from the broader product team to collaborate and raise our bar for quality
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in roles such as UX/UI Designer / Product Designer
- You have experience in creating and shipping end-to-end digital features/products in an agile environment
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- You can tackle complex user stories and problems, and transform them into elegant digital solutions through rapid prototyping and user testing
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, UI, color, layout, and aesthetic sense
- Comfortable using Figma and/or Sketch for designs and prototyping
- Basic understanding of desktop and mobile design and principles
- Understanding of Google/Material Design System
We’d especially like to hear from you if:
- You have prior experience with designing web and/or mobile applications (B2C/B2B)
- You have experience with user-centered design methodologies or have undertaken any agile user research studies.
- You have experience working with design systems
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Team Player
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Online portfolio that clearly demonstrates past work history
- 3-4 hours overlap with PST (Pacific Standard Time)
X-Team is a 100% remote international company, originally founded in Melbourne, Australia. We help companies scale their development teams by providing them with extraordinary teams of developers from around the world.
We believe in living a life of freedom that allows you to spend more time getting energized by your passions. We've fostered a unique, active lifestyle and culture around this idea that continues to attract thousands of developers to apply every day. Our community is the most energizing community for developers in the world.
What separates us from our competition is the level of attention and care we give our developers compared to other more "talent"-based solutions. We proactively support them, fund their learning and growth, connect them in roaming hacker houses around the world, and give them a remote environment that motivates and inspires them on a daily basis. While other companies simply place and drop their talent, we foster and cater to our unified teams of developers centered around the same beliefs, values and lifestyle.
We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age and aid them in being able to do so properly with the right people. We work with big, innovative brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., Coinbase, Google, Twitter, Beachbody and more.