Associate Creative Director
At Aisle Rocket, we thrive on creating great work and fostering a genuine culture. Our Rocketeers have diverse talents, backgrounds and expertise. We’re always looking for fearless individuals who can marry data-driven insights with creative ingenuity to put the right idea in front of the right customer at just the right time.
We’re looking for a full-time Associate Creative Director, Ecommerce with experience designing digital experiences rooted in strategic insights. Our Ecommerce team spends their time ideating and implementing better ways to shop that meet the needs of some of the biggest household brands in America, while also meeting the needs of consumers. If you have a passion for experience design and an interest in promotions / highly-targeted digital marketing...we’d like to chat.
As an organization, we strive to be:
- Curious: We have an endless thirst to seek what’s possible.
- Intentional: We are thoughtful in how we drive impact over output.
- Driven: We embrace creativity to foster progress.
- Balanced: We strive for humility, honesty and well-being.
- Inclusive: We value fresh perspectives from anyone, anywhere.
As a creative team member, we need you to:
- Embody a creative and collaborative spirit in all you do, inspiring the rest of the team to do the same
- Lead campaign creative for seasonal time periods and for highly-targeted audiences
- Have an understanding of how to visually apply strategic insights to a shopping experience — from hero assets to CTA buttons
- Be an advocate for creative team members and the work, ensuring stellar, on-brief results
- Foster trusted relationships with clients that retain and grow business
- Present work to clients with thoughtful rationale and teach others to do the same
- Be a stickler for detail, modeling a high standard of work in a fast-paced environment
- Research competitive marketplace / D2C industry trends to inform the creative work
- Mentor designers / art directors — from junior to senior level, helping them develop their confidence and skills
- Report into Creative Leadership, keeping them in the loop on team wins and challenges
For smooth sailing
- Have a basic understanding of Agile practices, i.e. scrums and sprint planning
- Manage your time and efforts accordingly, right-sizing the effort to the scope of the job
- See projects through from concept to delivery, keeping key stakeholders in-tune to a project’s progress
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree required in one of these relevant fields: Marketing / Advertising, Graphic Design, Communications
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing
- 2+ years experience creating for digital platforms — specifically Ecommerce and D2C experiences
- An expert grasp of design programs – Creative Suite, Figma, and AEM to start
- Must be willing to work autonomously or in a collaborative environment, depending on what the project requires
- Willingness to attend meetings in a Central or Eastern time zone
- Unlimited PTO — includes vacation time, holidays, sick days, etc.
- Paid parental leave
- Pre-tax insurance benefits, including medical, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K match and vesting plan
- Employee referral bonus
- Discounted prices on appliances and electronics
Aisle Rocket is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aisle Rocket recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other protected groups covered by federal, state or local laws.