UX Designer for our Design System team
As interaction and visual designer within Exact’s Design System team, you will have the opportunity to shape our newly growing Design System. Together with your team members, you will be responsible to create a Design System that will make Exact Online an intuitive and easy-to-use business software that our users love to engage with. At Exact, your design skills and “dare to” mentality, can lead to the best innovations. And where is your career heading? That’s up to you. The career opportunities are unprecedented. 1,850 enterprising colleagues have already paved the way. Are you on board?
This = the job you are looking for
At Exact we have a new design language to provide a coherent experience for our users across all products and touchpoints. To fuel the further growth of our core products, we have chosen to focus first on enhancing the design of Exact Online, our cloud-based business software for Small Businesses and Accountants. This improvement will have an impact on over 5000.000+ SMEs that make use of our software to run their businesses.
And that's not all. We can rely on you as an interactive and visual designer to:
- Have the customer’s needs in mind at all times.
- Design the next-gen UI pattern and micro-interactions.
- Push for the simplest solution that meets the customer’s needs and business objectives.
- Writing guidelines.
- Taking part in testing your designs.
This = your team
You will join a growing group of passionate designers in the team which includes design system and product designers. They are known for advocating for our users and putting them in the center of their designs in innovative ways. Asking for help if necessary and offering help if possible is part of their DNA. We have few predefined paths, which gives you plenty of room to choose your own.
Our designers are enthusiastic talented professionals, that work closely together. All the effort you put to create, maintain and promote the usage of our Design System will enable our product teams to deliver that awesome experience to our customers.
We are an enthusiastic team, that loves working and spending time together. We strive to be the best in our field by creating clear, simple and intuitive designs that help improve our user’s day to day work
This = what you bring
With us, you can be yourself, and we would love to discover what sets you apart. For the position of UX/UI Designer in the Design System team, it’s helpful if you have good communication and presentation skills. And preferably thrive to learn and try new approaches and ideas. What’s more, you bring:
- At least 4 years of professional experience in UI/UX Design.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skills.
- A degree in relevant fields.
- You are good at relationship building and are able to deal with feedback from various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date knowledge of web technologies and cloud awareness.
This = what you get
At Exact, we work hard. And there is something in return. The balance between work and relaxation is very important to us. So once everything gets back to normal, you can work up a sweat in our own gym or take a break at the coffee bar. Empty your head and then tackle your daily tasks with renewed energy. And, of course, that's not all. As a Designer in the Design System team, based on 40 hours per week, you can also count on:
- Good salary, depending on your experience and seniority.
- A 13th month, 8% holiday allowance and a working from home allowance.
- A modern pension scheme.
- 27 holidays and you build up for your loyalty days for each year in our company.
- An innovative and international work environment.
- All the room your ambition needs and to further develop your skills. We facilitate training via our learning and development center to help you to fulfill your career potential.
This = Exact
Founded in 1984 and now operating in more than 100 countries, we are a leader in the global business and financial software market. What makes us stand out? We combine the energy of a start-up with the advantages of a multinational. Our aim is to create the best business software with the most innovative software solutions. Over 550,000 entrepreneurs and accountants trust our software and use it on a daily basis.