Lead Product UI Designer
We are looking for a Lead Product/UI Designer with strong visual chops to lead all frontend + digital design at Fülhaus, owning design of our digital footprint, interpreting and informing our evolving digital brand ID. We’re building a high-growth product that serves both B2B and D2C user bases that combines interior design, AI and ecommerce purpose built for our gen Z customers.
The Lead Product Designer is responsible for all digital and UI design from wires to production, product design components and systems as well as the expression of our brand through digital channels.
- Evolve and set the digital product design rules and implement across our digital footprint — ecommerce store, marketing site, pending SASS design application, email comms (and sometimes social as needed).
- Work closely with UX lead to guide usability and achieve a high bar of beauty across digital products
- Work closely with Interior Design team to bring to life design concepts and packages as product expressions across our ecommerce and marketing site
- Work closely with Sales + Marketing stakeholders to elevate and ensure design consitency on digital assets support sales and marketing programs.
- Collaborate with company leadership team to influence impactful updates across the entire customer journey
- At least 4+ years in product design.
- Knowledge and demonstrable finesse in working and designing with Figma.
- Comfort in Adobe CS a must.
- Got experience at an D2C e-commerce startup or ML image recognition technology? Move to the front of the line.
Our stack is built with a variety of tools and languages. Our FrontEnd consists of a combinaiton of ReactJS and Shopify, with our BackEnd a combination of NodeJS/EXPRESS, developed using the REST architecture; and ML/AI services running on express. Our DB is MongoDB a NoSQL database which is good for handling large sets of data, we use Mongoose to create Schemas and Airtable to store data that needs to be changed more often.
Working at Fülhaus
You'll enjoy working here if you're looking to be a key contributor on a small team helping make foundational strategic decisions far beyond engineering. Working here feels more like a project (lest we say mission) than a day job. We provide an opportunity to get involved at the ground floor where big picture thinking and crazy ideas are encouraged. We're looking from someone who gets a deep sense of satisfaction from seeing their fingerprints all over something. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit. We're a descriptor and descriptor group. We do our best to hire people who are smarter than we are and listen to them. We move fast, work in an agile fashion, and always use the right tool for the job.