Sr. Visual Designer
Reify Health is changing the way medicines are developed by connecting and empowering the clinical trial ecosystem. We are a team of researchers, entrepreneurs, technologists, and healthcare-obsessed professionals building solutions that eliminate some of the biggest challenges in clinical research.
We care about the people who care for people...and we have fun while doing it.
What You’ll Work On:
You will design print & web materials and lead design projects for Reify Health & Care Access marketing efforts.
You will work with marketing and design teams to design and build exceptional print & web experiences. Some of the projects include: Flyers/Info-sheets, signage, company collateral / policy docs, conference/event displays, physical space creative needs, our websites, and many more graphic design projects. As a senior, you will contribute influential concepts to our brand and help build a team to support our growing organization’s needs. You will join a growing design team and make valuable contributions to its culture. Your work will make a positive impact on thousands of lives around the world.
- Contribute to the design vision for how to best communicate company and product mission
- Take on complex problems and create simple and easy to understand experiences
- Learn about the many perspectives in the clinical research industry and adopt appropriate tone of voice to speak to them through your work
- Create low and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design ideas.
- Work transparently and share progress, early and often, with remote teams.
- Create and maintain living design systems for our branded print & web experiences
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, learning, and knowledge sharing.
What You Bring to Reify Health
- 2+ years of Print, Digital & Web Design experience
- A portfolio of strong Branding / Print / Web design and creative work
- An interest using your design skills to improve the lives of healthcare professionals
- An ability to present remotely to communicate ideas and clearly convey your decision-making process
- An ability to tell a good story
- A desire in personal and professional growth and a discipline of continuous self-improvement
- An in-depth knowledge of design principles and an eye towards modern & current practices
- A fluency in color & typography
- An attention to detail beyond the visual surface (you don’t just copy / paste w/o reading)
- Proficiency working in visual design tools and desire to see ideas through to full realization
- An ability to understand requirements by asking good questions and validating/testing ideas
- An ability to work with autonomy - you don’t sit idle when facing a hard problem
- Participation in design critique and an ability to give/receive specific feedback
- Highly collaborative skills that thrive in a diverse environment
- Empathy and respect - you are a good human
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.