As a visual designer at Alchemy, you'll get to help define how the world views our brand and build. You'll work cross-functionally to build Alchemy's global visual identity across our international user base with a focus on the future. Every piece of work you ship will be viewed by millions across major news outlets such as Bloomberg, New York Times, Wired, and the largest blockchain media outlets.
- Deliver delightful digital assets to all functions of the company, including leadership, marketing, communications, and engineering
- Lead the creative process from conception to creation across a wide breadth of use cases
- Help evolve the Alchemy brand
- Work on important investor presentations/decks, landing pages, and graphic compositions for blogs, newsletters, and more marketing efforts
- Iterate on design based on feedback from the greater team
- Maintain a high-quality threshold with regards to the Alchemy brand
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of experience as a visual designer, within a digital agency/studio or in-house, tech-related
- Inclusive of proven ability to design and deliver high-quality brand, marketing collateral
- Ability to ideate, conceptualize and sketch your design proposals
- Ability to take your concepts through to final production-ready
- Design-driven, but a strategy-led approach to executing visuals concepts
- Exceptional eye for design with a good pulse on current trends and best practices
- Thrive on multitasking on a wide range of subjects and projects
- You understand how to work to tight deadlines, over multiple projects, engage with multiple teams and deliver quality throughout everything you design.
- You take immense pride in your work and you strive to improve continuously over every project you work on.
- Proficient in Figma, Adobe CC suite (PS, AI & AE), Webflow (not essential but beneficial)
- You are passionate about shape, color, typography and have demonstrable knowledge of how to apply this.
- Passion for blockchain technologies is a plus
Required: Work should be reflected in an amazing portfolio