FORMATS: Vector: AI [CS], EPS 10, SVG, PDF. Raster: transparent PSD, PNG, JPG + CSH
Collection “96 Linear Vector Shapes” is a big set of high-quality 96 geometric shapes based on popular graphic elements such as wireframe planet, arrows, vortex, star, and other acid abstract shapes. You can easily edit the weight of strokes, transform, or recolor every shape. Objects from this project will give your design recognition and uniqueness. You may use these shapes for app interfaces, posters, patterns, logo design, business cards, brand books, animation, web, T-shirts, photography, etc.
You will get:
- 96 separate PNG files, 5000×5000px, on transparent background
- 96 separate JPG files, 5000×5000 px, 300 dpi
- 1 common PSD file, (each element is on a separate vector shape layer)
- 96 separate SVG files, compatible with any vector editing software
- 96 separate vector EPS files + 2 common files
- 2 vector common in PDF and AI (Adobe Illustrator native files)
- 96 custom shapes in a single CSH library for Adobe Photoshop
- 96 abstract stamp brushes in a single ABR brush library
- JPG and PNG raster images can be opened with any graphics editing software.
- PSD files are compatible with Adobe Photoshop and major graphics editing software, such as Affinity Photo, Pixelmator Pro, and more.
- SVG vector format compatible with any vector editing software including Canva, Figma, Inkscape, Affinity Designer, and more.
- EPS files will work with a variety of programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Corel Draw, etc.
- AI vector format is compatible with Adobe Illustrator CS or with newer versions.
- CSH vector library can be imported into the shapes menu for Adobe Photoshop with a single click.
- ABR stamp brush library can be imported in Adobe Photoshop and Procreate with a single click.