Compatibility: These brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of their ability. Please also ensure that your Procreate app is updated to the latest version.
INTRODUCING MIXED MEDIA COLLAGE BRUSHES FOR PROCREATE!
A special collection of 50 dynamic mixed media brushes and 120 complimentary ephemera stamps, enabling you to create whimsical, collage style artwork right on your iPad.
With a variety of traditional and nontraditional mediums at your disposal - from pencil, chalk and crayon to cloth, paper and stitching - you’ll be sure to discover fun new ways to express your style. Compliment these with the ephemera stamps to build truly unique, creative compositions.
As usual, all included brushes and elements are designed to be as realistic as possible, so that you can almost forget that you are working with a digital medium. No need to prepare a large work surface, gather supplies or buy a sewing machine - now you can create mixed media style collage art right on your iPad.
**HOW TO INSTALL PROCREATE BRUSHES: youtu.be/0z2k12UD0ac **
Growing Playlist full of Demos and Tutorials: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHUwaphNwGmg9qJZu6DlNqeJV14kMsV09
Full Product Tutorial and Walkthrough: youtu.be/oh8xz7t7Yfk
- 50 Dynamic, mixed media Procreate brushes (in one .brushset file) including pencil, fineliner & ink, chalk, crayon, oil pastel, gesso, acrylic, splatter, embellishments, cloth, stitches, edge erasers, paper, and cardboard.
- A special “texture solidifier” brush that can be used together with the select tool to make your paper textures solid and ready for layering (tutorial provided).
- 120+ Ephemera stamp brushes for Procreate (in one .brushset file) sourced from public domain images, including birds, flowers, mushrooms, plants, leaves, ferns, butterflies & moths, maps, sheet music, newspapers, script, text, and old fashioned ads.
- 3 Color Palettes (.swatches files) to give you a range of different color effects together with the brushes.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them, in additional to helpful tips and tricks for working with the brushes and getting the most out of them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at email@example.com
You are also very welcome to join our free facebook community - a space where artists who use my brushes can share their work, inspire each other, share tips and ask questions. If you are interested in joining, we would love to have you!
Please also let me know if you have any tutorial requests and I will add them to my list!
I’m so thrilled to be able to offer these brushes and I would love to connect with you and see your work!
Enjoy the brushes and thanks so much for all your amazing support.