Compatibility: These brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of their ability. Please also ensure that your Procreate app is updated to the latest version.
INTRODUCING AMAZING WATERCOLOR FOR PROCREATE
43 Dynamic Brushes, 12 Blender Brushes and 25 Texture brushes, all carefully engineered to help you make breathtakingly beautiful watercolor artwork in Procreate.
Watercolor is very unique medium when it comes to the beautiful textures and happy accidents it can create. Texture is what I love best so I have designed these brushes to highlight all these best features of watercolor - from blooms to fades and color blending - for the ultimate texture and depth in your digital watercolor artwork.
These brushes have been designed to interact with each other intuitively, like the real thing - without complicated techniques that can interrupt your creative flow. For instance you can outline a shape with and then float the paint with “water” to fill it out, all within the same brush stroke by using my “Edge & Blend” brushes.
**HOW TO INSTALL PROCREATE BRUSHES: youtu.be/0z2k12UD0ac **
Growing Playlist full of Demos and Tutorials: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHUwaphNwGmiWwpo96xecPvBtX3kmxfBw
Full Product Tutorial and Walkthrough: youtu.be/vI2K4x9jUVY
- 43 Dynamic and pressure sensitive brushes for Procreate, including paper, round brushes, my intuitive Edge & Blend variations, glazing, washes, wet on wet, blooms, salt, splatters and splashes.
- 12 Specially formulated blender brushes to add “water” to your piece in a variety of different ways used in real watercolor techniques.
- 12 Dynamic watercolor texture brushes, with an extra Dual Color version for each. Use these to make unique backgrounds, add texture to shapes, or cover large areas.
- 8 Color palettes based on actual watercolors from popular brands, in addition to a mineral paint palette, Mica Shimmer palette, paper colors and greenery.
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush type and how to use them.
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- Free support: I am always happy to help with any questions or issues! For support please send me an email at email@example.com
You are also very welcome to join our free facebook community - a space where artists who use my brushes can share their work, inspire each other, share tips and ask questions. If you are interested in joining, we would love to have you!
Please also let me know if you have any tutorial requests and I will add them to my list!
I’m so thrilled to be able to offer these brushes and I would love to connect with you and see your work!
Enjoy the brushes and thanks so much for all your amazing support.