Compatibility: These brushes will ONLY work in the Procreate 5 app for iPad. They will not work in Photoshop or any other application. You will need an Apple Pencil to use the brushes to the best of their ability. Please also ensure that your Procreate app is updated to the latest version.
INTRODUCING PAINTERLY OIL & ACRYLIC FOR PROCREATE
This is a set of carefully crafted brushes which allow you to create realistic oil and acrylic artwork, right on your iPad. Best of all, the brushes are blissfully uncomplicated and 100% customisable, without resorting to any complicated techniques that interrupt your flow.
Procreate is one of the most intuitive and popular art apps out there - yet it is notoriously difficult to achieve this type of thick, wet paint effect. This is why I’ve made it my mission to stretch these boundaries and create a realistic and intuitive brush system which gets out of your way and let’s you get back to the business of creating. This brush set has been months and months in the making, and I’m absolutely thrilled to bring it to you now.
**HOW TO INSTALL PROCREATE BRUSHES: youtu.be/0z2k12UD0ac **
Growing Playlist full of Demos and Tutorials: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHUwaphNwGmgmimp_WqM6USeQcTw7tyFB
Full Product Tutorial and Walkthrough: youtu.be/48-lXny39XI
- 31 Painting brushes for Procreate, including Metallic and Impressionistic varieties
- 15 Canvas and Texture pattern brushes, including Primed Canvas and Texture overlays
- 9 Color palettes based on the works of classic artists, including Monet, Renoir, and Van Gogh
- A written cheat sheet explaining each brush and how to use them
- Full video tutorial and walkthrough
- A growing playlist of demo videos for different techniques and looks.
- If you need support, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be very happy to help :D
You are also very welcome to join our free facebook community - a space where artists who use my brushes can share their work, inspire each other, share tips and ask questions. If you are interested in joining, we would love to have you!
Please also let me know if you have any tutorial requests and I will add them to my list!
I’m so thrilled to be able to offer these brushes and I would love to connect with you and see your work!
Enjoy the brushes and thanks so much for all your amazing support.