Maggie is an elegant and modern WordPress theme made for promoting your business and services online.
This theme is built for female entrepreneurs, coaches, virtual assistants, copywriters, podcasters and bold business owners ready to do things differently.
The theme comes with 4 homes to choose and with Divi Visual Builder it’s easy to customize the look and feel of your website using the options for unlimited colors and elements to add images, text, skills, headings, email optin, search, shop, testimonials, pricing tables, sliders, portfolio, call to action, blurbs and more.
NOTE: This theme is for self-hosted WordPress.org sites only. The Divi Theme (Parent theme) is NOT included with this child theme. - - get it at: goo.gl/4LXUy9
=== Live Demo ===
=== You will receive ===
- Maggie Divi Child Theme.
- Instructions detailed and easy on how to install the template.
- 1-click install process and step by step link instructions you will be up and running immediately.
=== Feature list ===
- Mobile Ready Design.
- 16 pages layouts included (4 Homes, About, Contact, Portfolio,..).
- Live theme customizer - see your changes before going live.
- Visual Builder ( Change backgrounds, text, links, hover links, buttons, .. ).
- 3 navigation styles ( split navigation, aligned to right or below logo).
- Every elements can be disabled or removed, just one click, using a simple drag and drop interface.
- Masonry Filterable portfolio option to display your projects.
- Custom blog options.
- MailChimp, Awber, ConvertKit,.. newsletter plugin compatible.
- Woocommerce ready (eCommerce).
- Instagram feed.
- Sticky Navigation on scroll, preloader and “back to top” button.
For more details, check out pre sale questions here: lovelyconfetti.com/faqs
=== Interested to see how others use my themes? ===
=== Important Notes ===
- Once downloaded, you must unzip the package to access support information as well as the theme files and divi layouts.
- Due to the digital nature of my work, I do not give refunds (digital files cannot be “returned”).