We need a gradient color overkill - a huge collection of animated gradients for your next project. A huge range in colors and design opportunities. Color power to the max.
Files are useable on phone directly, compatible with nearly all video apps & programs (yes, it works in Canva, like every other video you might use from your phone for example) - you can of course also use them as the other collections inside photoshop (2018 and newer) to play around with masks and more. Blend modes ability depends on the program you’er using.
- 45 animated gradients ( 1920 x 1080 px / 30 sec. / mpeg4 ) grainy texture.
- 3 animated gradients ( 2000 x 2000 px / 30 sec. / mpeg4 ) grainy texture.
- 44 animated gradients speed up movement ( 1920 x 1080 px / 30 sec. / mpeg4 ) more grainy texture.
flip the video (1920 x 1080px) & you will get the perfect instagram story size (1080 x 1920px)
DO I NEED TO KNOW SOMETHING?
- Yes, the files have a grainy texture and some change color during the 30 sec. There might appear some gradient banding °the small line textures you can sometimes see in gradients at a high resolution° at some points, we tried to prevent it as much as we could but it can happen to still be visible here and there)
- Experiment! Try to use the gradients as clipping masks, as font overlays or as masked in textures to create highlights in your images.
- If you need only “an image of the gradient” simply screenshot it or drag the file to photoshop and export it as an jpeg for example
BONUS: - 4 color “blobs” one colored with transparent background / alpha ( 1920 x 1080 px / 30 sec. / mov - not prepare able on phone directly. Preproduction only on desktop computer with Ae, Pr, Ps 2018 up )
FAQ: - clips are not made for auto loop, if you want the clips to loop please prep a forth and back - no single or multiple color change option included - open AE files are not included - no jpg, png or other static files included
**For Mac M1 & Photoshop 2021 users - there is a bug atm when trying to use the timeline. Here is how to fix it until Ps get’s it’s next update : ** You can stay in 2021 - close Photoshop. Go to Applications folder, open the photoshop folder and right click on the Photoshop app, then select Get info. Tick the ‘Open using Rosetta’ checkbox. Reopen Photoshop and it should now work. Or add another older Ps version through your Creative Cloud and use it (right corner, 3 dots, other versions)