These Procreate gouache brushes together with gouache paper included in this kit, produce a realistic effect. Let’s be honest, gouache and acrylic are similar materials, so this kit can be considered to be acrylic as well.
Gouache Studio is a combo of the brushes and the canvas. They interact with each other so that your Procreate illustrations look like real gouache.
You don’t need to customize anything; everything is already done. Just open the canvas in your Procreate app and start painting. You don’t need hundreds of brushes. Only 6 brushes will help you to make realistic gouache illustrations and paintings.
Do you already have favorite gouache brushes? Try them on the canvas from the kit and see how they get additional watercolor texture.
YOU WILL GET:
- 1 layered Procreate files for painting - A4 3508x2480px, 300 DPI (the file ending in .procreate)
- 6 gouache Procreate brushes (the file ending in .brushset). Two brushes from the set have 2 versions: flat and round, so all in all 8 brushes will be installed.
- PDF guide
THE GUIDE INCLUDES:
- Instructions on how to install and how to use the kit
- Instructions on how to export PNG with transparent background
- Instructions on how to resize the canvas
- Links to download bigger canvases in A2 size (7016x4961 px) in pixels, inches or millimeters
- Link to download the canvas in A2 size in CMYK mode
- Recommendations on how to print your artwork
Make sure your iOS is updated and you have the latest version of Procreate App - Procreate 5 and higher.
Download the file and save it to the Files app on your iPad, it will appear as a ZIP archive in the folder you specified. Extract the archive to the same folder by tapping on the archive. Then click on each of the files in the Brushes, Canvases, and Palettes folders, and they will be automatically imported into Procreate app.
❗️This kit is only suitable for Procreate App and works well on iPad with Apple Pencil. It won’t work in Adobe Photoshop or other software.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Tag me on your artwork on Instagram, I am always glad to see your results. My insta handle: @katsia.jazwinska