Jane is a modern and elegant Business Divi Child theme designed for creating websites for professionals who offer services such as coaching, consulting, and freelancing.
It has a great-looking front page that allows you to list your services, latest projects and testimonials from satisfied customers along with an opt-in email subscribe.
This theme is effectively designed for attracting clients and detailing your services.
You can improve the default look with a simple process of dragging and dropping through Divi Builder.
NOTE: This theme is for self-hosted WordPress.org sites only. The Divi Theme (Parent theme) is NOT included with this child theme. - - get it at: goo.gl/4LXUy9
=== Live Demo ===
=== You will receive ===
- Jane Divi Child Theme.
- Instructions detailed and easy on how to install the template.
- 1-click install process and step by step link instructions you will be up and running immediately.
=== Feature list ===
- Mobile Ready Design.
- 18+ pages layouts included (3 Homes, About, Contact, Portfolio,..) you see in the demo site really easy-to-customize..
- Custom Theme Options.
- Live theme customizer - see your changes before going live.
- Visual Builder ( Change backgrounds, text, links, hover links, buttons, .. ).
- 3 navigation styles ( split navigation, aligned to right or below logo).
- Every elements can be disabled or removed, just one click, using a simple drag and drop interface.
- Masonry Filterable portfolio option to display your projects.
- Custom blog options.
- MailChimp, Awber, ConvertKit,.. newsletter plugin compatible.
- Woocommerce ready (eCommerce).
- Instagram feed.
- Sticky Navigation on scroll, preloader and “back to top” button.
For more details, check out pre sale questions here: lovelyconfetti.com/faqs
=== Interested to see how others use my themes? ===
=== Important Notes ===
- Once downloaded, you must unzip the package to access support information as well as the theme files and divi layouts.
- Due to the digital nature of my work, I do not give refunds (digital files cannot be “returned”).