**Overcome your fear of drawing people! Whip-up pro drawings in half the time with these easy-to-use brushes and worksheets! **
Struggling to draw people shapes and features can be incredibly frustrating. I totally get it! Drawing people can be super difficult. Maybe your characters look more like stick men. Or worse, you avoid drawing people altogether!
This kit is designed to help you overcome those anxieties and arm you with innovative tools that will improve your people drawing skills in no time!
The 149 thoughtfully created Procreate brushes will help with head and torso shapes, proportion, limb placement, and tricky poses just to name a few.
Plus you’ll receive Worksheets worth $19 absolutely free!
Use the worksheets to practise challenging features like hands, mouths, eyes and noses.
I was mindful to build a pack that empowered you to draw better people while encouraging your own style development. With versatile individual shapes ready to stretch your imagination, your drawing sessions will be more fun and productive.
There’s a format for everyone!
Not all illustrators and creators have Procreate which is why the brushes are available in various formats including Adobe Photoshop, Affinity for Desktop, Adobe Illustrator vector shapes, PNG format and PDF printouts if you prefer pencil and paper - details in the side bar.
I’m truly excited about this set because I’m confident these drawing aids will make the drawing process easier and less intimidating, helping you become a better illustrator!
Brushes and worksheets included in this Toolkit:
- 39 x Head shape brushes including profile, 3/4 and front view in various shapes
- 38 x Limb brushes including pre-drawn limbs, basic feet and hands
- 41 x Torso brushes in various angles and positions
- 31 x Head & Torso combos helping you kickstart your character
- 6 x worksheets including hands, eyes, noses, mouths and expression
Included in the zip file:
- 149 x Procreate Brushes in 4 brush sets
- 6 x Procreate worksheet documents
- Adobe Illustrator files of vector shapes
- 6 x Adobe Illustrator Worksheets - note the worksheet is a placed raster image
- 149 x Adobe Photoshop Brushe in 4 .abr brush sets
- 6 x Adobe Photoshop Worksheets in .psd format
- 149 x Affinity Designer Pixel Brushes in 4 .afbrushes brush sets
- 6 x Affinity Designer Worksheets in .afdesign format
- 149 x PNG files of each shape on transparent background
- PDF printable files
- PDF Super Duper Resource Guide
- Procreate brushes and worksheet: Version 5 or newer.
- Vector files: Adobe Illustrator CS3 or newer.
- Photoshop brushes and worksheet: Adobe Photoshop required
- Affinity Designer pixel brushes and worksheet: Affinity Designer for Desktop required
- Raster files: JPEG and PNG files can be opened with most photo editing software – please check your software for compatibility.
- PDF: Acrobat reader
Let’s be Insta-buddies! Use #letsdrawlisaglanz I’d love to see what you create! — How to install a Procreate brushset: - You’ll need Procreate version 5 or higher to install .brushset files. - Contents need to be unzipped, you’ll need a desktop computer to do this. - Transfer files: Mac users (macOS 10.11 or higher): Use Airdrop to transfer the .brushset to your iPad. Windows users: Use a file sharing service (like Dropbox) to transfer the .brushset file. Open the Files app on your iPad, navigate to where you’ve saved the file. Tap on the .brushset file then click the small […] icon and click Export. Click Open In… and tap Copy to Procreate. - Open Procreate. The brushes will automatically be imported into Procreate on their own in the relevant labelled brush sets. - Repeat the process for each brush set file.IMPORTANT: DO NOT use the import function in Procreate found in the brushes panel – this is for individual brushes only and will not work for .brushset files.
Happy character creating! xx Lisa