Ecom Website Re-brand
Hi there 👋
We are Love to Dream, a baby and toddler sleepwear brand. We have recently undergone a brand refresh and are looking for someone to help us take our new brand assets and redesign our website (lovetodream.com/us-en).
What we are looking for is a Web Designer who can:
- Provide a complete visual/UI redesign of our current website, utilizing our new brand assets (logo, colours, font, etc)
- Create a style guide for our digital assets, providing guidance on how they are to be used across all our digital channels
We are not looking for any input from a strategic or discovery point of view. We have these areas pretty much covered and now need the technical (design) expertise to bring them together on our website.
- +5-years of experience in graphics design
- Experience in ecommerce design (need to be seen in your Dribbble portfolio)
- Master Figma, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Past experience in designing for direct-to-consumer brands and mobile
- Pixel Perfect Design
- High attention to detail.
- Respect deadlines
We already have:
- New brand identity + purpose
- Brand style guide with new logo, colours, font, imagery, etc
- Highly engaged product team to work with you
- $35-$50 hourly rate depending on skill-level, experience and overall fit
If this sounds like something of a good fit for you, it would be great to catch up and discuss further!
Thank you 🙏