UI / UX Design for Creative SaaS Tool
We're looking for a senior product designer to help us build out additional features within our creative SaaS application.
You'll be working directly with the CEO and CPO to build-out new workflows that provide value from day one. In addition, you'll be taking these designs and coordinating with our engineering team to get these features translated into sprints.
What is Atellio?
Atellio is the next-generation platform built specifically to help creative teams scale content production from brief to deliverable. With content demands exploding to satisfy new platforms and customers, creative teams are at a breakpoint of being able to keep on top of content creation. Our creative operations platform allows teams to plan, schedule, and deliver content faster with the help of their hybrid creative network.
We're backed by leaders in the creative industry like Ustwo and the ECD of Wieden & Kennedy. In stealth mode, Atellio is already powering the creative studios of leading companies like Arc'teryx, ASRV & Passion. Not to mention the pioneering fortune 500 companies we have under NDA (so you know they’re good).
The experience we're looking for
- At least 5+ years experience in digital product design.
- Fully adept with modern design software. Our main tools are Figma & Whimsical (open to use others).
- Ability to own design problems end-to-end, from initial concept through to user feedback and developer hand-off.
- Ability to quickly communicate an idea by creating quick, low-fidelity mockups.
- Evidence of a strong design eye with meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity with how products are built with an awareness of engineering challenges from designs created.
- Ideally based in London / UK
- Available to work December onwards
- Project length between 2 - 6 weeks - We'll define the scope of work according to your capabilities and from there we can refine the length of the project.
If you are available and interested in the above. Please contact me.