Social Fashion Discovery - App (Figma)
We are in the process of developing a new fashion discovery platform where users have the ease of accessing all kinds of aesthetics, fashion interests and new trends - that are not limited by just a few fashion brands or a singular retailer’s catalogue.
We want users to find and create aesthetics and appearances that match their interests and engage (follow, reply) with like-minded creative or simply fashion-curious users.
With the interfaces specified below, users should easily be able to:
- Browse new posts, trends, content-categories for inspiration, new insights and to save the best posts in their personal ‘Collections’.
- Search by specifying a particular aesthetic or item by trend-tag or clothing- attributes - like category, material, brand, size, color, etc.
- Shop more consciously. By digitally composing looks with clothing they already own and ones they may seek to buy, to avoid let-downs, returns and instead improve the chances of a satisfactory purchase.
Intended Final Deliverables (in Figma)
- Styleguide - Consisting of Fundamental Interface Design: General Navigation & Header Components.
- Layout with defined component shapes, color scheme and border styling.
- Design the Journey of Searching in the Catalogue
- Design the Journey of Composing a Digital Look
- Create a User Profile Page
Intended Milestones & Communication Exchanges
- Kick-off Talk-through & Discussion of interface and journey principles
- Designer to review documentation and prepare feedback
- Designer to make feedback and suggestions of changes communicable through concept design and prepare to have a meeting to discuss
- We discuss and design to steer into (next item) - Core Design Choices
- Create Core Design Choices in line with the intended deliverables
- Together we review and discuss the ‘Core Design Choices’.
- Designer puts feedback of this review into Final Design Deliverables.
- Conclusion of the final transfer
You will be provided with:
- Wireframes and descriptions of components
- - - General Interface Components (Layout, Menu Navigation)
- - - Feed & Search Interface
- - - Digital Look Composer
- - - Profile Page
- Colour-scheme assumptions
- References we considered relevant.