Objectives: Brand, UI/UX
Excellent opportunity to work with an ambitious ecom-venture; esupplynow is an online retailer taking the consumer electronics field by storm, having a need for a leader that is passionate about all things design and innovation!
Please read our description and follow up with:
- Plan of action/In-put
Best of Luck!
- Establish, maintain and rapidly iterate to create the most intuitive customer experience in Ecom w/ products(Consumer Electronics Devices).
- Assess the distinct needs and preferences of our target audience and establish the purpose and flow of our website accordingly.
- Continuously provide design and development elements based on feedback from internal and external stakeholders.
- Create flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed visual design.
- Partner directly with copywriters and marketers to ensure unique, engaging, and refreshing content and design for the site.
- Execute and maintain stylish, magazine-worthy design standards across the high-touch brands.
- 2-4 years of design/development experience with a strong creative portfolio.
- Strong understanding of responsive design and dev, UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or Figma.
- Understanding of A/B testing and ability to make improvements based on quantitative results and qualitative feedback.
- Plus: Experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as HTML, CSS.
- Deeply curious, innovative, and ready to roll up your sleeves in a start-up environment.
- Attention to detail and desire to understand our customers and competitive landscape.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage expectations across teams.