new cell me more screen .. what you think?
2 months ago
Nice! This looks sweet. I love the icons you used. I'd change a few things though?
- I think the background with the money/iphone really draws my attention away from your call to action buttons and makes it hard to read your white text. Maybe make the BG lighter or add an overlay to it.
- I'd make the stroke on your call to action buttons a darker color of the buttons hue.
- Your shadows and lighting are all inconsistent. Some inner strokes and drop shadows are 90 degrees and others are like 135.
- I'd lighten the divider in between the sell, buy and And be proud sections and make the clickable text below it buttons maybe or look clickable. As it stands, it's not standing out to me as something I should be clicking.
- The long divider separating the two areas of the page, i'd shorten in length and lighten in color.
- On the iphone at the bottom, it seems as though you have a white bar underneath it and the drop shadow goes above and below that. I'd decrease that in size and make it so that it's only right above the white line so it looks like the iphone is coming out of that.
Get me? Hope this helps. Great job and I'm looking forward to seeing more!
@Cat Smith Thanks a lot for all that comments ! it's a work in progress and i really appreciate all that feeds back !! thanks again
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter