I would just like to share some redesigns for an app that is local to my home country. The app called Yes Life, which basically an app that allows the user to call and send SMS to any local number from anywhere around the world with internet connection.
There are few things in the app motivated the redesign:
- Almost 90% iOS UI Style (and ugly)
- (Very) Bad navigation system
- Usability issue (For example, online/offline status only in the Dialer page)
- Buggy (which unfortunately cannot be solved by a redesign)
- Missed the opportunity to enhance the branding
For more details and shots, visit
3 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter