This is just to give you an indication of where the app is heading, and to let you know that I am still alive an breathing.
Let me show you the changelog while I'm here:
New Class :: VideoDisplay
Decoupled video from Camera / Camerasampler
New Class :: UIKitPanel
New Class :: UIKitToolbar (header)
Class :: ColorSamplePicker
Added offset_x, offset_y to input target
Added selection preview
Class :: UIbutton
Added UIIcon support
Moved all buttons, sliders, panel elements into panels
New Class :: UIAsset
Class to reference static external assets and load them dynamically (icons, video, sound)
New Class :: UIIcon
New Class :: UISlider
New Class :: UIButton
New Class :: UIPanel
10 months ago
• Blue toggle edges are weird
• Tabs are bad. No value contrast, pixel-edges look silly, and the tab doesn't connect to the area below.
• Are you making custom icons for all of the different settings? It seems like you have the contrast/saturate ones done :)
• Image should take up the entire left pane, up to the window edge [whitespace around it is needless and distracting.
• I think the top two toolbar icons look a little...alone. I'd max out the image size and then have them as overlays, assuming those are the only two buttons of their class.
• I'd rather not have the logo in the bottom left, or at least not this large. It works okay with this pic but with others it would be distracting
@Ollin thanks for the feedback. I am still working on getting everything together, and I will focus on the overall UI bits when that is finished. Your suggestions re appreciated though.
As for the image - that is actually the webcam feed, which is limited in size.
The window resizes dynamically, depending on what functionality you are using. I'll upload a video to illustrate this in the next couple of days.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter