Here's the profile view for Clique on the iphone, check out the attachment for Retina goodness!
Don't forget to register here: http://clique.kickoffpages.com - To be notified when we release!
about 1 year ago
Hi dude, not bad but i have some tips for you hope it will help you. Iwill go from the top in to the bottom.
1) Move the timeline text in to the middle of the bar (verticaly)
2) Reduce the number of the noise on the bar make it more smooth
3) That text under that name bar is really really small user are not going to be able to read it.
4) Also the icons are not really big try to make the bigger and also devide them somehow.
5) Use grid to make evrything more organized .
Hope this will help you and you will produce even better stuff keep going would like to see more.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.