Due to over whelming response (over 40 replies in less than 24 hours!) I have chosen to end the contest early. Congratulations to Mahdi Fayeq Al-Farra, the winner of this contest. Go follow him, stalk his website, and share his love for watermelons.
I have recently been given 2 invites by Dribbble. I have given one to a friend and co-worker of mine, Robert Herring, so I currently have one invite to Dribbble sitting in my account.
1. Follow Me.
2. Send an email to me at email@example.com containing the following:
• Your name
• Your Dribbble username and link to your profile.
• A link to your portfolio (If you do not have an online portfolio, send me a PDF of a few of your works.)
• A 600x800px image of the first shot you would post to Dribbble
• (Optional) Leave a note in the email why I should pick you, and/or why you want the invite.
A few notes:
• All entries must be received by Thursday, January 31st at 11:50 pm EST.
• I will announce the winner by Tuesday, February 5th.
• I reserve the right to give my invite to someone not entered in the contest if I do so please.
about 1 year ago
Thank you so much Seth :D !
I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!
I'll work on something cool tomorrow ;)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.