about 1 year ago
Great stuff! Ultra-picky suggestion incoming… Move those red/blue lines a slight bit to the left, so that the (currently tiny) blue line on the far right has the same width as the red line on the far left.
@Jona Great catch ;) Will do!
looks super clean!
I have a number of thoughts:
1) Give us a bit more information could probably just be consolidated to "sender," which would help make it similar to "recipients."
2) recipients should have a max/min icon like "advanced" section, right?
3) name and email address fields should be the same width as the subject field
4) Why does "sender" have the airmail stripes, but not the other sections?
5) can you avoid using pagination on the recipients section? Seems like it takes a lot of clicks to go through your whole list.
Just a few thoughts, hope it's helpful.
cute form ;) @Alexandre Deschamps
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.