Ok, so this is an iPhone 5 icon export template (Original created by @Virgil Pana Shot). I loved the concept but wanted to have more customization features SO I made my own version (Kept Virgil's icon place holder).
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD NOW!
▪ Full customizable layout
▪ All icons can be arranged & rearranged.
▪ Calendar icon day & date can be modified.
▪ Two "icon spots" as Virgil's screen & dock.
▪ Customizable notification bubbles (count & coloring).
▪ Dock can be changed if you wish.
▪ Import your own background image.
▪ Customizable status bar (icons, text & color).
▪ Navigate to export template>icons>your icon>icon.
▪ Double click on smart object icon image here.
▪ Paste 1024px X 1024px icon design in smart object.
▪ Save & close smart object.
▪ BAM! your icon is now on your screen/dock.
▪ Repeat 2-5 for 2nd icon placement located in dock group.
Now finish the any other customizations you wish to make. After your satisfied & all that jazz export/save as in desired format (.jpg, .png, .bmp etc.). Next import to your iPhone to view icon on real device resolution. There you have it my fellow designers enjoy.
11 months ago
Excellent work, great job.
@Newar appreciate the love man seriously
Amazing my friend! Thanks for sharing! I'm grabbing this one man! @D. Moore
@Tobia Crivellari ™ great bro I hope you find it useful , and your very much welcome
This should come in handy. Cheers man!
@Jonny Delap I find it to be very much so, thanks a lot man and feel free share it with your design mates.
@Anora Campo Thank you
@D. Moore I use a HTML page to add the icon to home screen on real device.
by the way, the 'Clock' and 'Setting' icon isn't the latest icon in iPhone 5.
9 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter