My new portfolio 2013 in progress. Implementation soon!
See @2x for larger view
Of course this is not the final version, so I decided to upload here some new versions
about 1 year ago
Świetne ikony, czekam.
I don't think I've ever seen a non-mac screen in a shot! Crazy. Anyway, a few comments on the piece itself:
1) "About ... Contact" is not immediately obvious as a set of links. The text styling makes it appear to be more like a block of text describing what you do.
2) Personally, I'd center the arrows rather than align them to the left. I think it would appear more balanced this way.
3) The language doesn't come off as professional. I'm not sure who you're appealing to, so maybe it works. But "See some stuff" is a bit of a turn off.
4) What's the purpose of the colored bar to the right of the header? It is eye-catching and takes a lot of space, but also looks empty.
5) I love the icons, but it's unclear to me whether they pertain to the text below them or if they're meant to be viewed as a single image. Their purpose is also unclear, unless it's simply to look cool--which they do.
@Sebastian Sandqvist thank you for your feedback. This project is still "in progress", I definitely will take into account your suggestions.
szukałam tego eizo! propsuje i sprzęt i projekt :)
about 1 month ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.