• See each icon size accurately in its context and make sure it looks its best. I couldn't find another template that did this for me.
• The icon-small sizes are a bit tricky since they actually crop out part of the icon. If you want a perfect matching inner rounded rectangle, this template will help you.
• Rounded corner radius noted for each icon size.
• Made for Slicy, just drop the PSD on Slicy and get PNG assets ready for Xcode.
• Optimized for viewing on a Retina screen, i.e. future proof.
12 months ago
Nice work, Max! Thanks for sharing this.
Excellent! Thank you for sharing Max.
Awesome. Thanks Max.
this is great! thanks heaps, I've been using a different one but it's a bit finicky and no way to view retina :)
Cool! Thanks for sharing! @Max Rudberg
Excellent! Looks nice!
Great stuff Max! Thanks!
Thanks, this comes in handy!
Great template! Though I would have liked to have all the smart objects (with the icon graphics) linked, so that I only need to paste my icon once so see it everywhere. Is there any reason you didn't do it like that? Anyway, I did a small "refinement" of your psd and it's also available for download (with credits to you intact of course).
Download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/166284/goods/iOS%20Icon%20Template.psd
11 months ago
8 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter