• See each icon size accurately in its context and make sure it looks its best. I couldn't find another template that did this for me.
• The icon-small sizes are a bit tricky since they actually crop out part of the icon. If you want a perfect matching inner rounded rectangle, this template will help you.
• Rounded corner radius noted for each icon size.
• Made for Slicy, just drop the PSD on Slicy and get PNG assets ready for Xcode.
• Optimized for viewing on a Retina screen, i.e. future proof.
over 1 year ago
Nice work, Max! Thanks for sharing this.
Excellent! Thank you for sharing Max.
Awesome. Thanks Max.
this is great! thanks heaps, I've been using a different one but it's a bit finicky and no way to view retina :)
Cool! Thanks for sharing! @Max Rudberg
Excellent! Looks nice!
Great stuff Max! Thanks!
Thanks, this comes in handy!
Great template! Though I would have liked to have all the smart objects (with the icon graphics) linked, so that I only need to paste my icon once so see it everywhere. Is there any reason you didn't do it like that? Anyway, I did a small "refinement" of your psd and it's also available for download (with credits to you intact of course).
Download here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/166284/goods/iOS%20Icon%20Template.psd
about 1 year ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.