NOTE: Disregard the menu bar and the visual design, this is an early mockup to showcase the general idea.
Attempting to give an interesting twist to the OkCupid iPhone app.
I feel like certain aspects of OkCupid are redundant and could be improved:
• Just like Facebook did in a brilliant way, OkCupid should merge Instant Message with regular messages to make one unified messaging experience;
• Matches, Quiver Matches, Quickmatches, and search are four different solutions that are doing effectively the same thing. I would merge those four functionalities and refine the user experience of this (on the site as well)
• Knowing if a contact is online takes too many taps and is a bit too far in the flow of the app (which is overly complex IMO)
• Notifications are spread across different places too
How could I improve this some more? Any feedback is welcome.
(this is not an official redesign)
about 1 year ago
My tips or suggestions hope it will help you :)
1) Logo use vector one, not sure whyt is this one so messy.
2) Icons on the navbar - make them white have a look even in the facebook app or here on dribbble to get inspiration.
3) Actual messages add more contrast between the message and the rest (make the message white?)
This is it .) keep going :)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.