Sketch 2.2 is live with many new features!
We're also releasing the new "Sketch Blog"
We will feature the nicest content that is published to dribbble and our own new tutorials and source files, follow us there!
about 1 year ago
Awesome! It's a wonderful app indeed.
A great app. I'm finding myself using it more and more each day.
Because you keep polishing it. Keep up the great job ;)
You guys are the best.
2.2 Useful features. Thanks
Divorce @Prekesh Chavda and marry me!
by Eli Schiff
TL;DR: Download the Sketch file here: http://cl.ly/1z1J211O212s
I'm enjoying using the Sketch 2.2. Congrats to @Emanuel Sá and the Bohemian Coding team on the release. There are a lot of great workflows and features that improve on what Adobe has done w/ Ps. My favorite is definitely multiple layer styles, which allows for greater flexibility and makes it a breeze to make adjustments.
This is my current wishlist for future updates:
- Blending modes for layer styles
- Toggle for text anti-aliasing [had to do a transparency + blur workaround here to get a crisp export]
- Gradient nodes associated w/ numerical values [for accuracy] and a window/box by the color fill picker with the nodes underneath for easier and faster access
- Ability to zoom smoothly with mouse scroll
- Angle gradients
- Increased handling accuracy with pixel shadows/inner-shadows
about 1 year ago
I'm amazed. I've been following the forums on your site and you guys fixed the crashes that had to do with the SVG import.
PLUS, you brought us the most amazing UI improvements I've seen in any editing app. Keep it going, I am so excited about the future of this app. :)
@Eli Schiff @Emanuel Sá Good suggestions.
May I add to that list:
- CSS same properties in one line separated by commas instead of repeated lines. (IE: box-shadow)
- Import SVG without adding borders.
- Pattern tile: ability to adjust positioning of the picture instead of top left.
- Multiple Fills, Shadows on text.
- Export in 0.5x in addition to the 2x. Sometimes I design in 2x by default.
Again, amazing work! I'm happy that I completely switched to Sketch. Haven't used Photoshop in a month, except for references and photo editing. :)
Great stuff, Em :D
Cool! @Emanuel Sá
I love this.
love it. sketch is just amazing.
Keep on polishing, you guys are on a roll!
Thank you for the great app! I don't want to use Photoshop anymore for interface design.
12 months ago
This app is really amazing, I use it every day and I completely switched to this software, bye bye fireworks...
10 months ago
by Piotr Denis
We all see how Sketch app becomes more and more popular last weeks... So let me share my love with Sketch, practicing, all done in vector from basics, no copying from Teehan+Lax photoshop resources... I think it's time to bury Photoshop, yes. And I'm happy, because I love the speed, I love the UI, I love the exports. And artboards. Thank you Bohemian Coding!
Let me know if you are interested for me to share these resources when it's done, all pixel perfect, proper sizing...
10 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.