As you can see...a notification dropdown menu. It's for an iPad app that I'm currently creating for a client.
Few things I'm unsure of. The navi icon for the notifications. Might switch the envelope to something different. Also not sure how I feel about the square photos versus the rounded edges. I think I might also change the name of the photos to lowercase instead of caps (although the photos will have caps for their title).
Everything else seems to be good to go. Thoughts?
6 months ago
EDIT: Notifications isnt aligned with the photos & Tooltip triangle is not aligned ^_^ Fixed it before anyone found it LOL
That is amazing! Good job!
Thanks @Jack Emerson !
Cool! Well done Lady Cat! :-) @Cat Smith
I didn't notice those minor deficiencies @Cat Smith ;) this looks very nice. Maybe the mail icon should be different from others, implying that it's active?
I love how you used blue dots for the new notifications.
@Matej thanks for the feedback. Yeah, I was playing around with the idea. I figured it looked nice with them all having the same style - I plan to toy around with that before it's finished though.
I like the idea of the indicator (blue bubble) for new notifications.. wanted to design something as well for dribbble itself.. You don't know what's new :p
Thanks @Raquel ! Yeah I like the little blue bubble too :]
Niceeeee! I really really like the colors you used.
few thing that I think you should try:
soften the dashed lines/dividers.
1. The two pointing arrows are "colliding", do you really need the one placed on the dropdown? and I would make them smaller.
2. The search icon is too skinny, the other icons are more "bold".
3. Add some more padding to the notification maybe.
@Erik Deiner thanks!
1. The notification arrow is the "see more..." but I guess I should just put "see more..." haha.
2. Yeah, I made it skinnier (-_-) I'll change that back.
3. I did but it obviously isnt enough lmao.
@Cat Smith no problem.
1. maybe it can point to the right and you also can place it next to the title. I think the best way to do so is placing "see more.." link at the bottom of the list.
@Erik yeah so do I, thanks!
The fonts on the notification look a bit blurry. Also lower it own a bit so that it is not right below the email icon.
Nice one :) keep it up
5 months ago
Ahh! You used Detective what's-his-face in there! I love Life...
3 months ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter