It started as a feedback comment but turned into a fun weekend project.
6 months ago
Here's what I changed.
- I killed the staples and brought back the rings.
- I tried to give more subtlety to the flipped page.
- The colored boxes are gone I felt didn't look well on the iOS icon, the magic feel of the desktop icon looked great with them but not sure those worked here.
- The calendar table also got a simpler makeover getting a bit closer with the app UI with the red circle.
- I put pages on the bottom to make the icon have more weight and because I love those from the Desktop icon.
Check attachment for a bigger icon, and iPhone size.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter