Data Migration icon + zoomed in pixel grid. I'm getting familiar with Photoshop vector mask although I still find Illustrator pen tool more comfortable (what a suprise! :-) )
1. You start with a ellipse, with grid and snap to grid turned on
2. You subtract with a smaller ellipse from middle so you now you have a circle
3. You remove the anchor points from to bottom to have a half circle
4. Add some extra points and align them to shape an arrow
5. For the starting circle you do the 1st and 2nd steps again
Boom, you have an icon! Cool, isn't it?
about 1 year ago
Really nice. Love the colors and details
Really nice. Love the colours and details
I couldn't help myself :P
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter