To celebrate the launch of my new blog, I have decided to give away a FREE pair of 3D realistic iPhone 5 models! They are fully customisable so you can use your own images for the screen and background. Also I have included 1000 PNG images with varied angles for the non-3D players.
You can download the files on my new blog here.
Let me know what you think aswell :) The blog post explains everything you need to know.
- 3ds Max, VBX, PNG, DWG formats
- High poly models with texture for detailed buttons and curves
- PC and MAC compatible
- 1000 different angles (PNG format) including close-ups, 360 rotations with varied angles
- 10 camera angles for each version within the 3ds Max scene file
- Simple setup – just place your screen image and background and hit render
- Standard default scaline renderer for compatibility
- Textures and scene lighting included as well as separate models
- PSD files for rapid screen and background replacement
- Optimised for retina display. Rendered images are 800 x 600 pixels for Dribbble shots
- Glossy reflections – how can you not have them?
- Even the back cover is textured
- Free licence. You can use it without any restrictions whatsoever.
For additional compatibility for MAC, Cinema 4D and Modo users I have exported the iPhone 5 models as OBJ and DAE (OpenCOLLADA). The download link for the extended exported versions has been updated on my blog. Thanks @Diego Monzon for the suggestion :)
over 1 year ago
thanks for sharing, can't wait to take a look!
Got it just can't see it yet but it looks great man! Thx for sharing them!
Sweet :) Thanks for sharing!
Sure thing guys :) If there's anything you need or if you have issues just let me know!
Hey @Balraj Chana this is great, but would be greater if you post a model that could be imported in Cinema 4D or Modo for mac users. I bet 80 % or more @dribbble users use macs .
@Diego Monzon! Thanks man! I thought that .fbx and .3ds files are compatible with Cinema 4D and for Modo .fbx should work. But not to worry! I'll create and .obj file for Cinema 4D and i'll be using the COLLADA plugin for more options. I'll update here when it's done. Thanks dude :)
Cool, Thanks a lot for the freebie...
This is freaking Awesome!
Many thanks @AJ Lopez! :)
Fantastic! Thanks a lot for sharing :)
Your welcome @Reymar Chua! Enjoy :)
Thanks @Davide Baratta! :)
Lovely shadows! :-)
Many thanks @Nate Smith! :)
Wow, what a thorough project!
Thanks @Csaba Gyulai! It took a while but it was worth it at the end :)
Awesome resource! I'll be definitely using these in the future.
Thanks @Mathew Lucas! Do let me know if you need any additional support! :)
Awesome!!! Thank you very much :D
Your welcome @Luis Francisco! Enjoy :)
thanks for this!
Sure thing @Michal Pechardo! any time :)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.