Designed as single-sign-on login for an upcoming iOS app.
Pixel popping login screen attached...
8 months ago
1. The highlight on the key line between the logo and the text is way too bright. It's better to be subtle with these kinds of things rather than 'in your face!'. The shadow on the key line is also too dark. Make it a dark blue.
2. The dark line on the bottom of the button is too black. It should maybe be a slightly darker blue than the dark blue in the gradient on the front of the button; dark enough to not appear as part of the gradient.
3. This is just my opinion, but I think this would look better with the text and the logo being emobssed rather than raised.
4. Try lowering the shadow so that you can't see it peeking above the top of the button. I will help the top look less 'muddy'.
5. Maybe add some slight noise to the front of the button.
Anyhow, just some thoughts. Keep going!
@Justin Lancaster thanks for that. That's awesome. I'll play around with those ideas.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter