Certainly a work in progress.
1. Should the toggle be associated with the scope of the invite (Group vs. Project) or should it be more about "Open" vs. "Locked." The former relates directly to the indirect object shown below the face, but it might be communicating the guest access feature well.
2. The "(X)" seems weird. I despise the word Cancel though.
3. Tried the toggle between the person and the indirect object, but it being the only centered thing was weird.
about 1 year ago
Looks great! Though does the string "Invite to Project" change depending on the toggle?
Because if it does, you can just place the toggle down the bottom so it says "Invite to: (TOGGLE)" and move the "(X)" up the top.
@CJ Melegrito Yea, that string does change.
I think that's a smart move, I thought about combining the two and my problems were:
1. Then the switch is below the content its switching.
2. How could it be both a button a switch.
The switch/button combo seems especially hard. If I treated it more like a buttony button, then I could embed the control in. I'll try that, but I've been enthusiastic about the flatness thusfar.
by Austin Bales
Trying to integrate the display of the object of the invitation and the toggle.
Tried a bunch of different versions. I'll attach a few that I'm deciding between.
about 1 year ago
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter