Grab the free PSD here: http://www.icondeposit.com/theicondeposit:111
Here is my next big icon set of 108 pixel perfect icons that comes in 3 different sizes, 16x16, 32x32, and 64x64. These are entirely vector and all of the icons can literally be scaled to any size if needed, just keep the aspect ratio again when resizing to keep them pixel perfect. It also includeds a Photoshop PSD like always, a retina version, a CSH (custom shape) file, and the PNG icons! Enjoy :)
8 months ago
These look great man, good work.
Looks great! Excellent work.
@Daryl Ginn Thanks a lot, glad you like how it came out :)
@Jackson Alsop Thanks :)
You are crazy)) Awesome!
@Andrey Maxim Thanks!
Great work. Thanks for sharing!
@Rovane Durso your welcome, glad you like it :)
@Aleksandar Djuric lol thank you +1 for that.
Thanks for sharing
@Ricardo Salazar np
thank you !
edit : twitted :-)
@Stéphane Bouget np :)
Awesome stuff! The controller icon (next to the Gameboy (I suppose that is a Gameboy)) is a bit too crowded in my eyes.
But then again, when I look for a second time it isn't.. It's weird.
@Jeroen Hofman Thanks, it's supposed to be a gameboy, I just like adding my own version to things.
awesome list! thanks man
Thanks for sharing man :)
Great job Matt!
Uff I can't download these wonderful icons because I haven't the Facebook account. Why no "Retweet to download"? =(
Nice work! However, at the size in the shot, the zoom icons are a bit fuzzy.
They look good overall, but here is some criticism:
- This part of the sunglasses (http://d.pr/i/gN14) looks like these things (don't know the name in english) http://d.pr/i/L8Sp, maybe you should make them more like this http://d.pr/i/Fx2o
- The apple looks a bit fat, i.e, out of perspective
- The Twitter-"T" looks a bit too square:ish
- The small "bubble" on this cloud (http://d.pr/i/W02B) could be little bigger
- The smoke doesn't really look like smoke (http://d.pr/i/jMWs)
- These minute/hour-markers looks weird (http://d.pr/i/djkC)
- This part (http://d.pr/i/xzbw) of the speech-bubble is off, you should rotate it a bit
Other than that, really solid work mate! Really kind of you to release the set as a freebie, I know these took some time.
I have no idea how I found time to write this comment, but I hope it helps :) Sorry if it was a bit "harsch", really like your set.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter