My new icon! I made it just for fun! I hope you like it!! See the attachments for full tasty pixels and for .png file for icon! :-)
about 1 year ago
really nice! I think the shading near the bottom needs a little more dark added but other than that amazing job man! :D
Looks pretty nice. Here are some unfortunate issues with it though.
1. The corner radius' are off. I assume you were going for an iOS icon?
2. The shadow at the bottom is not needed for an icon like this. Maybe for a showcase image but I'm only refering to the completed image. (png)
3. The image size is way off. Again you have a very large border. I checked the icon size without border and it is not standard size. It comes out to 648x649, which is also an odd amount of pixels. Standard iOS sizes are 1024x1024, 144x144, 114x114, 72x72, and 57x57.
I could continue picking but I know you are trying to learn and this is a nice start. Keep it up and again I do not mean to be condescending with my comments.
Cool!!! I love it)
deleted my comment!
@Justin Garand Many thanks mate!! :-)
@Alex Bender Thanks Alex, I'm glad you like it!!! :-)
@Arif Anggara Thank you!!! :-)
@Dennis Terrey ...what do you mean bro!? :-)
@Kyle Adams Thanks for appreciation and THANKS A LOT for taking time to check the attachments so deeply!!!
I REALLY appreciate that you did this mate! REALLY REALLY appreciate!
You teaching me a lot of things about icon design!!! Thank you so much for all!!
No worries bro, you don't have to apologize at all!! Just couple of things I wanna ask you:
1) What is the value of corner radius?;
2) The size that you mentioned is refer from edge to edge? Thanks in advance for all!!! Ans, again, thank you for teaching me a lot of things in icon design!!! Really appreciate!!! :-)
@Tobia I guess you meant @Lukas Hermann ⚒ right ? But nice shot anyway
@lucas marinm Sorry man!! I made a mistake! Thanks for your appreciation on my shoe icon! :-)
@Lukas Hermann ⚒ Thanks a lot my friend!! Thanks for your suggestion bro! :-)
@Nodir Khalilov Thanks a lot! And thank for following me! :-) Really appreciate it!! :-)
Aww..This is sporty, great knots though :)
@Jagadish Thanki :-) Thank you mate! Really appreciate your comment and support :-)
Cool job @Tobia Crivellari ™
12 months ago
@Sergey Valiukh Thank you! ;-)
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2013 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.
Follow Dribbble on Twitter